Friday, September 16, 2022

Evil Dead the Game, New demon builds. Necro Build, Puppeteer build, Plaguebringer Build, Warlord build!

No blades of grass were harmed or even touched in the hundreds of hours used to create this content. I was safely tucked away in my mom's basement. Now you too will be accused of havin no life, being told to touch grass etc because of how hard you will dominate! 

Alright, it's time for me to face my Demons and let out my demon builds. These builds are absolutely insane and require pure sweat on survivors to stop. You're going to steamroll most survivors and when you have these down finally, you're going to steamroll everyone, including me 😭

     I'm releasing these because I want to see more demon mains having fun and this will force me to change my survivor playstyle. My team is going to really not like me putting this out here but I do this for you because you're still my team, we're all Mayo fam, so let's get agressive and dive right in...


Necro, my least favorite demon but this Necro build after the recent September patch will have you syeamrolling survivors in no time. Boss isn't focused here because bosses die quick here. Bosses ressurect skill has been nerfed into the ground making it useless to waste your points here. Focus those elites and aim at the ground. I tell survivors to shoot skeletons in the feet, I learned it playing necro and using the elites to shoot the ground. The splash dps is beautiful and no one is expecting it and nearly cannot be dodged. 

   Try this build out. Never forget to flip vehicles around objectives to Strand survivors so they have to pass where you allow them to pass. You're the demon, you must ensure you're in control by removing cars in your paths early game.

Next up 
I have always been a Puppeteer fan since day 1 and I want to see more puppet players loving their games without much sweat on their end. Raise that fear on survivors and posess them. Run those basics. Having trouble with the basic unit posessions? Always remember, combo your attacks like this L, L, dodge, L, L or whatever combo you want but put that dodge after 2 attacks.
    
 Dodge is important here, it leaves the coooldown animation alone and skips past it allowing you to control your unit for safety. The longer they live with this build, the more dps you hit with. Dodge is also important because survivors attack in combo and hunters want quick easy headshots from Demons in cool down animations. We're getting around all of that keeping you moving with dodge. Now it's unlikely you'll be hit often keeping your basics alive longer.

    Build those levels fearing and possessing survivors quickly. Thrashing vehicles helps build levels and puts you in control. The name of the game here is, whoever stresses out first loses. This is a no stress build and strategy. Why stress when you can have tons of fun? Make them sweat while you goof off. 

Next up

She's a fun one. She's also got that stank finger. Grabbing survivors and infecting them with blight. Dropping pots to trap and stress survivors. She's got so many strategies and she can be so much fun. You don't have to dominate in minutes with her, but with this build you can. Even if you don't, this build will drain them of ammo, shemps and amulets so hard, the end game is handed to you. Even if you end up against me as a survivor, you'll dominate end game and at worst still have the book to destroy easily here. 

    My favorite is possessing basics, going to town, keeping them fighting and running out of supplies. You have the boss to throw potions and scream in their faces. Dodge hunter ash ability and stay away from David's aura of blue death and you'll rock survivors out. 
     
     When you see hunter ash reach behind his back, move! If you're possessing a unit when he reached back, leave it instantly. I love to goad hunter ash into using his ability, jumping at him then leaving the unit so I now save my energy and dominate him. That's for a different post though, enjoy this build. 

Now, the time is for my queen, the queen of nasty, the princess of bile, the lap dance no one wanted by in the trailer park after dark 
You just can't go wrong with my queen. Puking stopping dodgers, removing shields, doing nice dps. Let's be real, you see a lot of warriors in every match and it's a headache. Not anymore. Just a fart and some heavy attacks and they're gone. 

    Hemo was nerfed into the ground this patch, it's not worth having anymore. Possessing random units around the map, puking with her, I can't go into how much fun she is, you just have to come see on stream. I dread the day I have to face her with this build. It sucks. 

     Come see what it's all about and let me know, did these builds work for you? How much fun are you having now? Keep an eye out, I keep working towards the best because I want you to be the best! Make me look like a noob on survivor! 





No comments:

Post a Comment